Why are Dads so hard to buy for? It is even harder as they get older. They say they don't want or need anything. Or they go out and buy everything they want for themselves leaving no options for you, the one who wants to show Dad how much they care on Father's Day.
Some of these suggestions are available from us here at Ease Living while others are not. Only you know what will truly make your Dad feel special.
- If your Father is in to sports, tickets to see his favorite team are a great gift idea. Even better if you can join him to cheer on the team!
- When a little help is needed with mobility, let Dad show his passions with one of our themed canes. From fishing to golf, hunting to dogs, one of our thoughtful canes will keep Dad safe while showing off something that makes him happy.
- Put family photos on a digital frame that can be purchased at any mass market retailer. These frames scroll through photos at a pre-determined pace so you don't have to choose just one photo to give as a gift.
- Socks. Not only are socks a hot fashion accessory, they can also be beneficial for your health! At Ease Living we don't sell boring beige medical socks. Our compression and non-binding socks come in colors and patterns to spruce up any look!
- Experiences. Gift certificates for a men's spa experience or a fancy meal might be just the thing to make Dad feel special. There are even certificates available for things like driving a race car, riding in a hot air balloon or jumping out of a plane! Just remember to pick something your Dad would like, not something that is on your bucket list.
- If your father is having a little trouble remaining independent, how about buying him a shirt he can easily put on and take off on his own? Our stylish polo shirt is easy to get on and off because of its hidden back flap making it unnecessary to pull it over head. Perfect for the stylish gentleman that doesn't want to accept help.
- Time. No matter what you give your Dad this Father's Day, what he really wants is to spend time with you. If you can't be together in person, be sure to have a long talk. And don't save these talks and gatherings only for Father's Day and holidays. Time goes by much to quickly. Make sure your Dad knows he is loved every day.
Show your Dad or Grandfather how important they are you to, this Father's Day and every day.