You know you’re supposed to wear your compression socks. Your doctor has told you that they will help:
- Improve blood flow.
- Keep fluid from pooling in the legs.
- May prevent blood clots from forming in deep leg veins.
- Relieve symptoms and prevent problems caused by things like varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis.
But, they can be so hard to put on! Especially if you have limited mobility, just getting the things on can be a struggle. That’s why along with our great selection of socks we have added this compression sock aid to our collection. It’s sturdy construction and easy to use design will have you in your compression socks in no time.
Our sock aid:
- Was selected as the best sock aid on the market by Alison herself!
- Helps pull on compression stockings with ease
- Made out of durable and flexible plastic
- Contoured side walls
- Ample room for foot
- Nylon cord for comfort and ease of use
It also comes in two sizes and is easy to use. Buy one today and see how easy it can be to get your compression socks on! This is also a great product for applying diabetic or standard socks if compression socks are not something you need at this time.