How to Walk With a Walker or Rollator
- Stand close to your walker.
- Adjust the handles to wrist height so you have a slight bend in your arms when holding the handles
- Walk in the walker instead of pushing it in front of you. Push it forward a slight distance then step in to the walker.
- Walk with your back straight.
- Look straight ahead and not down at the ground.
- Have fun! :)
Want more articles like this? Also be the first to know about sales, new products and restocks. CLICK HERE to Sign Up.
Any questions or comments? Here is how to reach me - CONTACT