You could just buy a walker with four wheels at the drug store but that would be the same drab walker that everyone else has. Instead, buy something unique that turns heads- not because you're using a walker, but because they will want to know where you got such a cool one.
The Alevo Alu has a modern design will make you feel like you're walking with a sports car. It was designed by Porsche design studio for Bischoff & Bischoff in Germany. So it practically IS a sports car :) The 8 inch wheels are ideal for use on smoother surfaces.
Some more great things about the Alu.
- The brake cables are inside the frame for a sleek look and no snagging the cables as you walk around.
- The adjustable handles were designed with ergonomics in mind so you don't get sore wrists. They have brakes and a parking brake for safety.
- This folding aluminum rollator weighs a little over 16 pounds making it easy to take everywhere.
- It comes with a removeable bag so you can bring everything you might need with you.
- And the quiet tires allow for excellent grip and stability as you roll along.
Looking for accessories for your Alu? Click here for a cup holder, cane holder and umbrella.
What Makes the Alu different:
It was designed with function AND style in mind. So many independence products are bare bones and ugly. This is not.
Why I like it
As an occupational therapist I know it is hard to accept when you need to use a walker. It is a change. When you have one you love, it is SO much better :)
Here are some of the measurements and specifics.
- Weight : 16.3 pounds
- Seat Dimensions : 17.7 x 8.7 inches
- Seat Height : 23.1 inches
- Width : 24.6 inches
- Folded Width : 10.4 inches
- Handle Height : 31.9-37.8 inches for those approximately 5'3" - 6'3"
- Wheel Size : 8 inches
- Max User Weight : 286 lbs
** Please note that we can not offer Express Shipping on this item due to the size of the package.**