It is possible to make the handles 6 cm (2.36") higher with longer brake cables.
This means that the maximum height will land at 97 cm (38.2").
❗ Conditions for custom-made Carbon Ultralight Rollators:
- Height of handle extended with 2 holes of 3 cm (1.18") increments, i.e., a total increase of 6 cm
- Lowest handle position also increases by 6 cm and the handle cannot be placed in 2 lowest positions
- Maximum load is reduced to 110 kg (242.5 lbs) when handles are placed in the 2 highest positions.
We can offer longer brake cables; please have a look at the instruction video below on how to switch the cables. We recommend that they have a bicycle mechanic do it unless, of course, you can do it yourself.
Here is the video with instructions:
It requires the following tools:
- A T25 screwdriver or screwdriver bit
- A drill with torque set at 5-8 Newton-metres
- Loctite 243 to secure screw threads with.
*** This accessory ships from a warehouse in Denmark and may be delayed due to customs and international freight delays***