A fusion of compression and fashion! Compression has been used in the medical field for decades for fatigued legs, varicose veins and leg swelling. Your physician may recommend that you wear compression socks or you may decide to do it on your own because you stand a lot, do a lot of long distance travel, or just find them more comfortable! The only bummer is there aren't many stylish versions available. Most come in beige & orthopedic styles or fluorescent colors for athletic use. Not Rejuvasocks! These will become your go-to socks.
- Ultra Wide Top Band to keep socks up without binding.
- Nylon and Lycra fibers for stretch and durability.
- Padded Heel and Toe for extra comfort.
- 4 Sizes (S-XL) and 2 Compressions (15-20 mmHg & 20-30 mmHg) to meet your needs and comfort.
What Compression Should I Buy?
- 15-20 mmHg provides mild support for minor swelling, varicose veins, aching and fatigue. Also great for travel and pregnancy.
- 20-30 mmHg provides moderate support for more advanced conditions
What Size Am I?
Free, fast and careful shipping in the U.S. If you need your items a little more swiftly, additional options will be available at checkout.
We offer several shipping options around the world. Your options will display at checkout before payment information is entered.
We want you to love your purchase! See our return policy here for further information should a return or exchange be needed.