Lightweight Patterned Compression Socks in Blue Fleur in Regular & Plus Size
You know the socks can make the outfit and these compression socks are cute. Compression socks feel great but if you live in a warm climate or are just prone to sweat, our lightweight compression socks are for you. This Blue Fleur print will match almost everything. With 8-15 or 15-20 mmHg in regular and plus sizes.
What are compression socks and what are the benefits? These graduated compression socks provide more pressure at your ankle that decreases toward your knee. This helps boost circulation of freshly oxygenated blood. Compression socks are helpful for so many things including:
- reducing swelling
- alleviating achiness & heaviness
- helping to manage orthostatic hypotension or low blood pressure when you stand up after a period of sitting down
- can help prevent deep bein thrombosis or blood clots in the legs
- can help reduce pain from varicose veins
These benefits apply to just about anyone but especially people who have circulation issues, stand a lot on the job and need some relief or are traveling by plane or car and and won't have a chance to move around.
These lightweight compression socks provide 8-15 or 15-20 mmHg. What does that mean? It is the level of compression or "squeeze" the socks provide.
- 8-15 mmHg: Very light compression. Can provide relief from tired aching legs, possibly help control minor swelling. Most people say the stockings simply feel good. These socks are 95% nylon and 5% spandex.
- 15-20 mmHg: Great for travel, standing or sitting for long periods of time. Relief from minor swelling and varicose veins, often recommended during pregnancy. These socks are 85% nylon and 15% spandex.
Not sure is this level of compression is right for you? Click HERE to learn more.
In regular and in plus sizes. Looking for more? Check out the other patterns here.
What makes these socks different?
These lightweight compression socks are latex free and come in great patterns. They are perfect for those who have feet that get hot. AND they are available in Regular and Plus sizes.
What I like about these socks
These socks are cute enough to get those who need but don't want to wear compression socks. They are about as heavy as thicker tights.
They look great with jeans. Easy to get on, and very comfortable.
AND, they stopped the swelling!
I’ll buy more.
I am so glad you like your new socks!
I'm short and wide - these go on ok but don't stay up. I did measure my calves and bought the appropriate size, I think a size larger might stay up but then the compression wouldn't be great.
I am so sorry they didn't work out. Compression socks can be hard to get right. I see you ordered the plus size, the regular might be better suited for you.
Love the fun colors and pattern,they feel very good.
I am so glad you like them!
Go good with jeans. Feel good.
I'm glad you like the way they look and feel :)
Socks feel like silk, the sock exterior design fades quite a bit when on my leg. Sock is what I was looking for.
Thanks, Melinda, for your 5-star review! We're so happy that your Compression Socks in Lexi Pattern gave you the silky smooth feel you were looking for.