Nitro Sprint Rollator Walker in 3 Colors and 3 Sizes
Congratulations! You have made the leap and decided that the walker is the best way for you to stay active. Now to choose the best walker for you. Think about not only the features of the walker, but also the style. It is similar to shopping for a car- there are features you need and features and style features you want. See if the New Nitro Sprint fits the bill.
The Nitro Sprint is a walker with 4 wheels, a seat and brakes. See the list below to learn about the Sprint's features and have a look at the pictures to see the colors and style.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contoured, wide backstrap and padded seat for improved comfort when resting.
- The patented frame design provides added strength and durability with a 350lb weight capacity.
- Integrated slow-down brake controls speed when navigating on slopes and hills.
- Unique braking system reduces wear on the tires and allows for easy replacement of brake pads and cables. The brake cables are in the walker for better safety and durability.
- Large 10" front wheels provide optimal stability and rolling comfort.
- Folds side to side with one hand and remains locked for easy transport and storage.
- Storage bag can be mounted at the handle bar level or below the seat depending on your needs.
- The handles are height adjustable for those 4'8" to 6'8" depending on the size purchased. The brake cables are in the frame so they won't catch on things.
In 3 sizes for the best fit. Petite for those 4'8"to 5'5", Standard for those 5' to 6' and Tall for those 5'4" to 6'8".
What Makes the Sprint different:
The Sprint has some features normally seen in much more expensive walkers. It also comes in 3 heights to accommodate a wide variety of people.
Why I like it
As an occupational therapist I know it is hard to accept when you need to use a walker. It is a change. When you have one you love, it is SO much better :) I also love that this one accommodates people of so many different heights.
Here are some of the measurements and specifics.
** Please note ** The Sprint can not be shipped by Express Mail due to the size and weight of the package**