You've decided a walker is the best way to stay active in your life. Congratulations! It is very important to choose the proper size for your walker when ordering or adjust it to the right size when it is received. Having a friend or family member to help you measure is ideal.
- Start by standing up straight with your shoes on.
- Allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor.
- This length should be your handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least one inch higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
The Escape Rollator is adjustable and also comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate users from 4'7" to 6'" providing for the perfect fit.
Now that you have a walker fitted just for you, get out there and enjoy life!