It is very important to choose the proper size for your walker when ordering or adjust it to the right size when it is received. Having a friend or family member to help you measure is ideal.
- Start by standing up straight with your shoes on.
- Allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor.
- This length should be your handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least one inch higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
The Escape Rollator comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate users from 4'7" to 6'" providing for the perfect fit!